Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rock of Love-- Bus of STDs and Low Self-Esteem!



Again another guilty pleasure of mine is watching crappy reality TV. Bret Michael's Rock of Love -- Bus is no exception. On the first episode, we get to see a female DJ who loves her vicodin and vodka cocktails apparently. She then recites a song/rap thing to Bret and it's written on her CDC printouts for herpes and gonorherra. If that's not hot, I dont know what is. She's the one in the virginal white outfit on the right of Bret.


Then there are the crazy girls like the former porn star seen below. To get Bret's attention she paraded into their party in a bikini, flopping all over the place and giving him some horrible strip tease.



Oh sweetie, he's an aging rocker from a glam rock band with hair extensions. Trust me, he's not worth it. And you've met him twice and spoken to him for a total of 4 seconds. How can you determine that you love him already?
Instead of enjoying Rock of Love-- Tour of Syphillis, I find myself getting depressed that these people actually exist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you watch this show. I can't belive Bretty Michaels is acting like he's really lookin' for love. Blahhh!!!