Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Recap for the Most Recent RHNYC

Jill: I couldn’t love her more. Seriously the expression on her face when Kelly and Max Max were having the pillow fight was priceless. And she was extremely classy when Mario brought up the stupid tennis match again: "ok MERRRRY-O you were right!" Which is all mario wanted to hear. When the gay guys showed up at Zarin for their drapes-- I was dying when Ginger was darting around the store like a little rat. Seriously the camera couldn’t even keep up with her she was so fast.

Kelly: Just are you serious? First of all, bohemian chic is so over. Second, you make Brad carry your cashmere coat around? Was there not a coat check? Why was the "old gay" (Jill's words, not mine) carrying that thing around like it was a blanket for one of the Zarin fabric couches? On to the fact that whenever Max Max speaks-- subtitles are necessary. Um if you can't communicate with the guy-- he's probably not your boyfriend. Just a thought. Ok she goes to L.A. where she rolls up to that jewelry designer's house in a Bentley. (obviously not hers) My personal favorite was when she talked about wanted to do a spread with the designer blah blah's Angels. Kelly: "yeah it'll be me, Nicole, Heidi, etc." Kelly, please do not speak of these people like you actually know them. I bet if I called up Nicole Ritchie and asked if she knew who Kelly was-- Nicole would not have a clue. The best was when the designer completely ignored that suggestion knowing it would never happen.
THEN running in traffic. I was hoping that cab that was tailing her would suddenly gun it and take her out. Was she oblivious to them honking their horns at her? And who runs with their hair down and not in a ponytail. First of all, she was trying to look like she was in the middle of a photo shoot when she should be concentrating on running (and not getting hit by a car). And second: your hair gets all gross and sweaty if you leave it down. I know because I have forgotten a hair elastic before rolling up to the gym. That was the last time I forgot one.

Silex: Mario/Ramona were pretty insulting telling Simon he looked like he was dressed for 7th grade gym class. BUT they had a point. Why would he show up in a Hanes t-shirt when he knew he was going to be on TV? Verasce makes tennis gear right? Silex did not show up for their own segment until 10:47. YIKES Bravo clearly has read the anti-Silex hate mail. Anyways the car and the jewelry was a nice touch for Alex's birthday. However, COMPLETELY flipping out because the driver went the right way to their house in Brooklyn was slightly ridiculous. Then when he came out of nowhere with that "Pop goes the weasel" statement… um can we say serial killer? "IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET!!" (Silence of the lambs reference). Anyways do you ever wonder what happened to their nanny that was French or something? I think she bailed on them. AND she probably didn’t have to sign a confidentialty statement so maybe we can see her side of the story someday??

Bethenny: I normally don’t laugh out loud at TV shows but I laughed hard when she was doing her kelly impression. Although when she squinted her eyes and smiled really wide-- she sortof ended up looking like a muppet character.

The grocery store scene was priceless-- Bethenny made it funny though. I definitely would have had a cupcake there had I known.


Ramona: I think her blog speaks volumes about how pissed she was with Bethenny for knocking her "dating tips." Blog from Ramona below:


I thought it was amusing that Bethenny was knocking my dating rules for marriage. But the laugh is on her. She has no clue on how to date for marriage. She is still single, always in the wrong relationships, and was married once for a split second. I remember last season she said she did not mind that her boyfriend had 3 children and at the end she said she broke up with him because he had 3 children. She wasted precious time. She does not sound like a woman who knows how to date.
Color me crazy Ramona: but maybe Bethenny doesn’t want to end up married to a pr$ck like your husband so she's avoiding your dating tips like the plague.

Luann: there was one moment when she was talking to the ghost writer of her book about her life-- and it was very brief but you could tell she was not happy. And it's kindof sad to still see the Count in the background of her opening shots with the kids.



And was it me or did she just come off as a gold digger? The ghost writer was clearly thinking hmmm that doesn’t sound so bad when Luann was saying: "I can't believe he asked me to pay on a date!!" And honestly he probably only asked her to pick up the tip or something and Luann makes it sound like he wanted her to pay for the restaurant.

No comments: