Ok I used to think that Kim was my favorite and after talking to my friend Karla, I think I'm going to have to make an amendment to that. She is off my favorite Housewife list. Things that occur in the last episode:
1) Kim is hanging out with Sheree in her car with a full glass of wine and a ciggy. I mean this girl is gangster. Most people try to hide their alcohol consumption in a car with a dunkin donuts coffee cup or water bottle etc, Kim just doesnt give an F.
2) Kim proceeds to get weirded out when the Rosa Mexicano guy makes their guacamole with a "rock" which she believes is not sanitary. Thats what dishwashers are for you dummy.

3) Her song "Tightrope" is maybe the worst song I've ever heard. There's no beat, the lyrics are incredibly dumb and then there's Kim's voice. Yikes. I thought I was tone-deaf. People like to test how quickly I can fail out on vocals when playing Rock Band. Yes it's possible to fail out on the vocals. I've done it. Multiple times.
And of course for the remainder of my hungover weekend, I had that damn Tightrope song in my head.
1 comment:
okay, so i caught a little bit of the show. i think i could get into this...sigh...yet another show...
Post a Comment