
Yes I am going to be bidding on this lovely jacket from Ebay. This past weekend I met up with a friend at a ski movie premiere for the MSP new movie Claim. The tricks thrown by the skiers were unreal. But I've decided instead of having really sick ski moves, I'm just going to have the sickest clothes on the mountain come December when I'm in Vail. That includes this jacket. This is a vintage Obermeyer ladies jacket and as you can see, I can chose a variety of colors for my ski pants to match this lovely-ness. Try not to be too jealous when I'm skiing in pow-pow in this.

Also, raise your hand high and proud if you have a pair of Zubaz in the back of your closet. I'm giving you the green light. They're BACK!!! I only wish they had Zubaz for the Ravens:

Ok maybe the above stuff isnt really "fashion" as a certain little lady would say, but after watching a few episodes of Gossip Girl, I noticed leg warmers, headbands and neon are definitely back. Granted it's been re-tuned so I can't rock out in my NKOTB neon t-shirt but there are definitely 80s elements that are making their re-appearance. What's your favorite 80s theme making a comeback??
1 comment:
bangs. i just got them :)
Post a Comment