Yes that red-head is about to get pegged in the head with an apple. I feel I had to make a full confession that I actually watch this crap.
My other favorite show is Real Housewives... of Atlanta, OC and NYC. I liked NYC best thus far but Atlanta is gaining momentum. I wish I could be like Kim (minus her crapo weave) because it sure would be nice to get an Escalade for free. She has a boyfriend who we never see on camera that she refers to as "Big Poppa." Well she rings up "Big Poppa" and says you know i really want that Escalade ESV and sure enough she is able to cut a check on the spot and drive off the lot. "Big Poppa" doesn't want to be seen on camera because he's a "multimillionaire" and some of Kim's girlfriends dont even know who he is... Sound suspicious to anyone else? First episode includes a fight in the driveway when one of the housewives earlier called up another housewife to come to her party and then conveiently left her off the guest list when she showed up. Security escorted her to the driveway where she proceeded to have a meltdown. Housewife who "accidentally" messed up the guest list does not come out to the driveway to explain mixup to angry housewife. She sends her flunky, i.e. her personal assistant to deal with the situation. Angry housewife continues to have a meltdown in the driveway. Anyways my point is that Bravo attempts to be classier than Vh1 but really it's essentially the same show with different characters... and alot more money. And I continue to watch. oh well, I may not come up with a prescription for Middle East peace but at least I can tell you what happened last night with NeNe and Kim.

Meltdown in progress above
Worst weave ever:

Beautiful car:

2 comments:
Ok, I might have to watch Atlanta now :)
I wasn't into I love NY. NY is from my hometown and apparently was the same yr in HS as my brother. They had some kind of article about her in the local paper and one of her fans made the comment that it's so great when small city people accomplish things and make a name for their town. And I'm thinking--SERIOUSLY???? That's an accomplishment?
LOL, how funny! My daughters got me hooked on Run's House. Who new Run would end up being a preacher. Awesome show though! Ever watch that one?
Post a Comment