
What mother lets her 14 year old daughter leave the house like this? Granted it's for a Halloween party but still? Ok so I just moved back in with the rents b/c the economy sucks and law school is expensive. For Halloween on Friday, I've already started crafting ways to either duck out of the house quickly in my costume with sweatpants over the skirt and a big sweatshirt over the top or which friend am I going to have to con to let me change at their house? I am 26 years old!!! and here I am sneaking around like it's high school. The Alice in Wonderland costume is pretty slutty looking that I am wearing but I am 26! Ali Lohan here is 14 and her mom clearly has no problem with her dressing like a "tart" (my mother's words) for Halloween.
Dont forget: Real Housewives is on at 10 pm tonight! "Dont be tardy for the party."
4 comments:
makes me think of the day when Mady will want to dress that way. ugh. i'm in for some rough times ahead.
hahaha you and sara have a couple years of innocence ahead of you, but make sure you fully search her backpack etc so she cant leave the house with the slutty costume.
my father would slap me if i wore that NOW. Seriously, he would not let me out of the house, and I'm married with a child.
Well, I can tell you as a mother of two teen girls...they've tried to push my buttons and I pick my battles...but never on EARTH would they leave the house like, in fact, uh...they wouldn't be IN the house like that either.
Presentation....it's all in how you present yourself, I always say.
Post a Comment